Chemistry: Chemical kinetics. Arrhenius equation. Logarithms. Activation energy. Reaction energy diagram. Transition state. CatalysisThis is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the students' permission.
These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website:
For a printable handout covering material discussed in this video series, go to my website.
For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website.
For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here:
(3) Arrhenius equation, activation energy
(4) Continued. More on logarithms
(5) Arrhenius equation continued
(6) A problem
(7) Graphing the Arrhenius equation
(8) Another problem
(9) Continued. Units
(10) Reaction energy profile; transition state